Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Still in limbo about the furlough. Now, they are REOFFERING leaves w/ partial insurance coverage. Now, this is more interesting to me, since the reason for not taking a leave, is b/c of insurance. However, it is cobra and the wordage is unusual, so I need to really read it and make sure that I will not be screwed if I take a LOA.

Did I tell you guys that there are more flight attendants in their 70s than there are flight attendants in their 30s? Just an interesting fact for you....

2 comments:

Diane said...

Mallie,
Interesting information about the age of flight attendants. It's the same thing with registered nurses. Nurses are working past 65...fewer people are entering nursing school.

Aggie99 said...

Don't you just hate all that legal/insurance lingo? It's a mind-suck to read. Every time I've seen a recent story on the news, I think of you! :)