Thursday, March 25, 2010

Flygirls

This is the name of the new "reality" TV show on the CW. It is about a group of VA flight attendants. Now, from what I can tell, it is not very good, nor is it very realistic. I had to watch though.

In the first 5 seconds the "sexy" fas were finding and hitting on IFBs.... What is this term you might ask??? I wondered too, as I have never heard it. Maybe I should ask Mark, if he has heard it.

In Flight Boyfriend. What?? funny.

This comment did bring a funny memory back. A memory that makes me seem kind of shallow and rude. When I used to fly with my friends (in Boston, I got to much more)... we had a little game... When men would get off of the plane we would say bye bye. Unless he was a BABE. If we thought he was good looking, we would say So Long. How fun is this game? I always say, "it's the little things" We did it for uglies, too... but I won't go into that much... I know so rude....

They are also living in a nice apartment on the beach and calling it a crashpad.
My crashpad was also on the beach. It was the only house in a marina, had no AC and you had to sleep with the windows open to stay cool. It was LOUD due to the airplanes and the clanking boats in the marina. And furniture? For the first 6 months we had 3 lawn chairs and a TV. We had some beds but no fancy vases, or sofas.

As for getting invited to celebrity events. Right. So often. I am sure those celebs want an ageing group of flight attendants at their parties. If I were to be invited, I would not even be able to stay awake, and I would have to wear my uniform...

No comments: