Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thursday night on my last flight of the day, a drunk woman gets on. Now, I did not sniff her out, nor did she scream or fall on me. Another lovely passenger told us she was drunk. So, I go after her in the aisle trying to get a whiff of some whiskey or something... NOPE, can't smell her, guess she was drinking vodka. Anyways, the number 1 (first class flight attendant) told me to go and see if I thought she was drunk. After talking to her, I call the number 1 from the back and say, "yes, she is toasted." I go back over to the drunk and decide that she is nice and would probably be no threat on the 43 minute flight, and maybe she is not drunk, she might just have a strange speech issue. I mean no offense, but we were going to Arkansas, here....
No dice, she was drunk the agent came on and took her off kicking and screaming. I just waved bye bye, and went to Arkansas! Lesson of this story, DO NOT GET DRUNK AND TRY TO GET ON A PLANE. IT IS AGAINST THE FAA REGULATIONS!

No comments: